Last updated on August 18, 2015.
(d) Gocrafti agrees to deliver the items/goods ordered by you only at such locations which are covered by our courier agencies. We deliver our products globally with an addition fee in order to meet international shipping charges. More iformation on this issue is given in our Frequently asked questions section.
(a) The Website is a platform that facilitates the online sale and purchase of various ethnic products to include handicrafts or those representing the heritage of lndia and services offered by Gocrafti's various affiliated/ registered merchants/ vendors/service providers at original /discounted price ("Services"). The Services are offered to the Users through various modes that shall include issue of coupons and vouchers that can be redeemed for various services and products. The purchase of products and services on the Website shall be governed by the Gocrafti Handicrafts Private Limited("Terms of Offer For Sale")
3. Eligibility to Use
(a) The Services are not available to minors under the age of eighteen (18) years in India (or as applicable in your respective country )or to any Users suspended or removed from the Gocrafti Handicrafts Private Limited by Gocrafti for any reason whatsoever. If You do not fulfil the above qualification, You shall not be permitted to avail of the Services of Gocrafti or use the Website. You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. However, those below the age of eighteen (18) years may avail the Services provided by Gocrafti through their legal guardian in accordance with the applicable laws.
(b) Gocrafti reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without mentioning any reasons for the same.
(c) You shall not have more than one active Account on the Website. Additionally, You are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring Your Account to another party.
4. User Account, Password, and Security
(b) The Website requires You to register as a User by creating an Account in order to avail the Services provided by the Website. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account Information, and will beheld responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Gocrafti of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at end of each session. Gocrafti cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this Section 4 (b). You may be held liable for losses incurred to Gocrafti or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential.
(c) The Website also allows limited access to the Services for unregistered Users only after they agree to our terms and condition as given in this document.
(d) You shall ensure that the Account Information provided by You in the Website's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user's Account Information for availing the Services is prohibited.
(e) If You provide any false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete information (or which becomes false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete) while filling the mandatory user information field in order to obtain the services of the Website, or Gocrafti has reasonable grounds to suspect that information provided by You is false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Gocrafti holds full rights to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any/all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
5. Pricing Information
(a) Gocrafti strives to provide You with the best prices possible on products and services You buy or avail of from the Website. The pricing details for purchase of products and services from the Website are detailed under the Terms of Offer For Sale.
(b) You agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateway for availing Services on the Website. You shall not use the credit/ debit card that is not lawfully owned by You, i.e. in any transaction, You must use Your own credit/ debit card. The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit/ debit card details. Gocrafti expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit/ debit card.
(c) Gocrafti shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of you/cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by Gocrafti with our acquiring bank from time to time.
6. User Obligations
(c) You agree to adhere to all limitations on dissemination, use and reproduction of any materials (such as the product catalogues) that You access on the Website in accordance with Section 7.
(d) You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Gocrafti. You shall not use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content (as defined below), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website.
(e) You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. Gocrafti disclaims all liabilities arising due to such offensive contents on the Website. Further, You may report such offensive content in the manner prescribed under Section 17 of this document.
(f) If Website allows You to post and upload any material on the Website, You hereby undertake to ensure that such material is not offensice and in accordance with legal directions on the subject. Further, You undertake not to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by applicable intellectual property laws unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, any other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any Gocrafti server, or to any of the Services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of Gocrafti, including any Gocrafti Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section.
- Use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- Reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
(h) You agree and acknowledge that Gocrafti is not the seller of the products and the services and Gocrafti shall in no manner be deemed to be the seller of the products or services on this Website. Gocrafti is only facilitating purchase of the products or services by You from the vendor by providing the Services to You.
(i) You agree that Gocrafti may, at any time, modify or discontinue all or part of the Website, charge, modify or waive fees required to use the Website, or offer opportunities to some or all Website Users.
7. Use of Materials
(a) Except as expressly indicated to the contrary in any applicable Additional Terms, Gocrafti hereby grants You a non-exclusive, freely revocable (upon notice from Gocrafti), non-transferable access to view, download and print product catalogues or any other materials available on the Website, subject to the following conditions:
- You may not modify or alter product catalogues or any other materials available on the Website;
- You may not distribute or sell, rent, lease, license or otherwise make the product catalogues or any other materials available on the Website available to others; and
- You may not remove any text, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the product catalogues or any other materials available on the Website.
(b) The rights granted to You in the product catalogues or any other materials as specified above are not applicable to the design, layout or look and feel of the Website. Such elements of the Website are protected by intellectual property rights and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. The product catalogues or any other materials available on the Website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Gocrafti.
(d) Any purchase of the merchandise or Services from the Website will be strictly for personal use of the User. The User hereby expressly agrees that any merchandize or Services purchased by the User will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way used for any commercial purposes or for profit. The User hereby acknowledges that the Services or merchandize purchased is not transferrable to any third party for profit.
8. Usage Conduct
(a) You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer equipments and Internet connections that may be required to access, use and transact on the Website.
(b) You are also under an obligation to use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the Website.
(c) You shall use this Website, and any voucher/ coupons purchased through it, for personal, non-commercial use only and shall not re-sell the same to any other person.
(d) Gocrafti shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of you/cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by Gocrafti with our acquiring bank from time to time.
9. Intellectual Property Rights
(a) The Website and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (collectively, the "Content") on the Website is owned and controlled by Gocrafti and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
(b) The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website ("Marks") are the property of Gocrafti or their vendors or respective third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of Gocrafti, the vendor or the third party that may own the Marks.
(c) Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Gocrafti Handicrafts Private Limited owns all intellectual property rights to and into the trademark "Gocrafti", and the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks.
(d) Except as expressly provided herein, You acknowledge and agree that You shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from Gocrafti or thirty party owner of such Content.
10. Third Party Content
Third party information such as, product catalogues, lists of authorized dealers, reports on news, entertainment, technology and features, advertisements including videos, images and photographs of the products and other data obtained from external sources ("Third Party Content") are also available on the Website. Similar Third Party Content would also be available to You by means of email periodically received by You from Gocrafti. The inclusion of Third Party Content is for informational purposes only. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to You is obtained from sources trusted to be reliable and all out efforts are ensured by Gocrafti to establish its accuracy. However, Gocrafti does not provide any guarantee with respect to information / any other Third Party Content made available on Website or on internet and Gocrafti shall not be held responsible for any loss suffered by You based on Your reliance on or use of such data.
11. Disclaimer Of Warranties & Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAWS IN VOGUE AND SUBJECT TO PERIODICAL REVESIONS:
(b) TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GOCRAFTI WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY RELATED TO USER CONTENT ARISING UNDER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LIBEL, PRIVACY, PUBLICITY, OBSCENITY OR OTHER LAWS. GOCRAFTI ALSO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE MISUSE, LOSS, MODIFICATION OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY USER CONTENT.
(c) GOCRAFTI WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS THAT HAS BEEN OCCURRED TO YOU AS A CONSEQUENCE OF UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT OR ACCOUNT INFORMATION IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR MATERIALS, EITHER WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE. GOCRAFTI STRIVES HARD TO ENSURE THAT ALL THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE IS CORRECT, BUT GOCRAFTI NEITHER WARRANTS NOR MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE QUALITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY DATA, INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE. GOCRAFTI SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR RELATED FUNCTIONALITIES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE FUNCTIONALITIES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, FUNCTIONALITIES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. FURTHER, GOCRAFTI SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR NON-AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE/SERVICES PROVIDED BY IT DURING PERIODIC MAINTENANCE OPERATIONS OR ANY UNPLANNED SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE THAT MAY OCCUR DUE TO TECHNICAL REASONS OR FOR ANY REASON BEYOND GOCRAFTI 'S CONTROL. THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS DONE ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THEY WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY BE CONSEQUENT TO THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA. GOCRAFTI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR LEADING TO AN INVALID COUPON. GOCRAFTI ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU WHETHER BY ITSELF OR THIRD PARTIES.
(d) GOCRAFTI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICES. THE ADVERTISEMENT AVAILABLE ON E-MAIL OR WEBSITE WITH RESPECT TO THE THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSE ONLY.
12. Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
(c) In no event shall Gocrafti, its officers, directors, employees, partners or suppliers be liable to You, the vendor or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not Gocrafti has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your use of or access to the Website, Services or materials.
(d) The limitations and exclusions in this section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
(b) You agree that Gocrafti may, in its sole discretion, and without prior notice, terminate Your access to the Website, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to): (1) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies; (2) a request by You (self-initiated account deletions); (3) discontinuance or material modification of the Website or any service offered on or through the Website; or (4) unexpected technical issues or problems.
- Gocrafti is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Services to You is, or becomes, unlawful);
- The provision of the Services to You by Gocrafti is, in Gocrafti 's opinion, no longer commercially viable;
- Gocrafti has elected to discontinue, with or without reason, access to the Website, the Services (or any part thereof); or
(c) Gocrafti may also terminate or suspend all or a portion of Your account or access to the Services with or without reason. Except as may be set forth in any Additional Terms applicable to a particular Service, termination of Your Account may include:
(i) Removal of access to all offerings within the Website or with respect to the Services; (ii) deletion of Your materials and Account Information, including Your personal information, log-in ID and password, and all related information, files and materials associated with or inside Your Account (or any part thereof); and (iii) barring of further use of the Services.
(d) You agree that all terminations shall be made in Gocrafti 's sole discretion and that Gocrafti shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination of Your Account (and accompanying deletion of Your Account Information), or Your access to the Website and Services.
(f) If You or Gocrafti terminates Your use of the Website, Gocrafti may delete any content or other materials relating to Your use of the Website and Gocrafti will have no liability to You or any third party for doing so.
15. Governing Law
16. Report Abuse
(a) You hereby expressly agree to receive communications by way of SMS, e-mails from Gocrafti relating to Services provided through the Website.
(b) A User can unsubscribe/ opt-out from receiving communications from Gocrafti through SMS and e-mail anytime by:
- Visiting https//:www.Gocrafti.com unsubscribe from messages/ SMS; and
- Newsletters sent daily at the registered email address.---by clicking on the unsubscribe option attached at the bottom of newsletter received through e-mail.
19. General Provisions
20. Feedback and Information
Any feedback You provide to this Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential and can be used for training or product feedback services. Gocrafti shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that (i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties; (ii) Gocrafti is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the feedback; (iii) Gocrafti may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development; and (iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Gocrafti for the feedback under any circumstances.